This blog will teach you how to create a click-to-sms button and add it to your word-press website.
What is click to sms button? When the visitor clicks on the click to sms button it will automatically show the sms option natively. You can also set a pre written text which will be written by default for the visitor
This will be divided into two steps:
- Creating the button with your phone number.
- Adding it to your React Js website.
- visit click2contact.app and enter your phone number
- Click “Generate Widget”
- Enter your phone number
- Now if you like update the call label
- If you like you can add more modes of contact just by entering the value for it like to add click to WhatsApp button i am going to add my WhatsApp number and it will look like this
if not continue…
- Now there are other options you can update, Alignment, labels can add profile image messages, designation, and support person names.
- Scroll down and (i) Give the widget a name so you can later manage it from click2contact.app/my-account and (ii) enter your license key then (iii) click “Generate & Send Code”
- You will receive the code in your email, just copy the highlighted code we will use this to add the click to call (click2contact widget) to the WordPress blog
- Open the React Js dashboard and click on “Plugins” then click “Add New”
- Search for “Header and Footer” you can use any but I am going to use this first one
- You just need to click “Install Now” and then “Activate”
- Then hover on the settings and click “Insert headers and Footers”
- Paste the code we got via email
- Now scroll down to the bottom and click “Save”
- Open your website and you can find it there