In this blog we will see how to create a click to call button for Super.so website with click2contact.app .
What is click to WhatsApp button? When the visitor clicks on the click to WhatsApp button it will open chat with your number on WhatsApp. You can also add a pre written message for the visitor
This will be divided into two steps:
Add Click to WhatsApp widget to Super.so websiteAdding Click to WhatsApp to your entire siteAdding Click to WhatsApp to specific page
Create click to WhatsApp button
- visit click2contact.app and enter your phone number
- Click “Generate Widget”
- Enter your WhatsApp number
- Now if you like update the WhatsApp label
- If you like you can add more modes of contact just by entering the value for it like to add click to WhatsApp button i am going to add my WhatsApp number and it will look like this
if not continue…
- Now there are other options you can update, Alignment, labels can add profile image messages, designation, and support person names.
- Scroll down and (i) Give the widget a name so you can later manage it from click2contact.app/my-account and (ii) enter your license key then (iii) click “Generate & Send Code”
- You will receive the code in your email, just copy the highlighted code we will use this to add the click to call (click2contact widget)
Add Click to WhatsApp widget to Super.so website
Adding Click to WhatsApp to your entire site
Custom code can be added to your entire site or on specific pages. To add code for the entire site head into your site editor (cog icon) and click into the Code page.
Head, Body and CSS
From here you have the option to add code in three tabs, 'Head', 'Body', and 'CSS'.
- The Head tab is used for adding scripts and other embed code for things like analytics, pop-ups, cookie consents, or chat bubbles.
So add the code send via email here.
Adding Click to WhatsApp to specific page
Applying code to an individual page can be done by clicking the code icon on a specific page in your site "Pages".